2/1/10

419?

Today I am in a mood to share with you a letter I got earlier this week. I have been getting this letters recently and my gut feeling tells me their contents are bloody bullshit. What do you think about this letter;

Dear Partner..

I am Mr. George Bamogu a citizen of Sierra Leone. I got your contact through my search for a business partner. I am searching for a reliable and honest business knowledge citizen, who can partner with me into an investment due to the unrest in my region.

I am ready to discuss with you, if you are interested to partner with me.


Kindly provide me with your mobile telephone number, so that I can call you and we can discuss in details towards our partnership investment. Kindly reply back on my private email address (georgebamogu@gmail.com)

Best Regard.

George Bamogu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awuleth' uMshini Wami, khuluma silalele, "