4/7/09

Democrats Emeritus


Guys I've done did it. Yesterday I wrote a 2500-word short story about the events surrounding African National Congress (ANC) president Jacob Zuma since 2002. It's a crazy short story about a place called Rainbow Republic. There's a character named Constitution, who serves as a supporting actor in the belly of revolution. It's about two democrats, comrade bred by the same revolution – a revolution to stay on board of the speeding gravy train.


The story came as an idea I thought should be sold to one of the starving novelists in our country, but something struck me. I don't have to wait for nobody. I had to write it on a 2 and a half hour trip home. By the time I got home, there was the story.


I have deliberately left out many descriptive details for the sake of failing avoiding having to live up to the Jeffery Archer stature in fictitious literature. However, believe you me the storyline will blow your mind.


Democrats Emeritus


(In the belly of revolution, a short story by Tshwarelo eseng Mogakane)


Soon to hit your blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Awuleth' uMshini Wami, khuluma silalele, "