3/16/09

How It’s Going Down

I don’t take kindly to politicians trying to be smart because I know there is no person with the ability to camouflage real feelings and intentions than a politician.

However I must confess my adoration for COPE’s controversial Youth Movement convener Anele Mda. See, I meet Anele rather late in the afternoon after she has spitted her venom at a meeting and she’s relaxing in a car eating KFC. So I chat her like a potential boyfriend. She’s nice even before she knows what is it I want from her. Anele is well-rounded so I might be looking for action than rhetoric.

We start chatting and those who know me can tell you I can be real nice, especially when you are a powerful black woman you bring out the fiend in me. Something in the back of my mind tells me she’s sensing animal aura. She’s sitting down and devouring her KFC while I’m posing questions to her and making her smile because I can crack a smile if I want to and make you smile ten times better.

At some stage I request her to take to her feet and pose for me – click-click-click! Yeah, she’s fine, I hold myself back from telling her that earlier on I took her picture while she was looking the other way round – for other reasons which I’m not going to divulge to her now – until she’s high in political office and I can holler ‘what’s up Mami/ remember me from MP/ the PiMp province where my fantasy was to hit that’. Ha-ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awuleth' uMshini Wami, khuluma silalele, "