3/5/09

Of Men and Women


I just had to let ya'll know about this 42-year old man in a crisis. I wouldn't call it a mid-life crisis but ya. This is a man with the typically ideal life; in theory that is two kids - a boy and girl who are doing quite well at school, into sports and have good morals. A wife, a beautiful wife, with a slim figure, always dressed to the nines, a job at the governmentt complex (legislature), a smart home at a secure residential complex and two luxury cars.
I mean, if you are like me and you are looking at that picture from far, you'd think 'wow! that is a nice family'. Well problem is, the man is confused to the last bit, he has had sex with a prostitute, with a tertiary kid, with a woman older than him and to a mo'f*cken fag. (Do not ask me how I know this, I am the gossip-princess of Nelspruit, news just come to me. I just make sure how true they are.)
Ok, basically what I see here is a man who has it all but still feels incomplete or maybe there are more things to experience in life. I haven't figured out that one yet. Now I bumped into this man when I was doing my groceries and I just stood there staring at him as he went on about his business, he was actin' too fag, more feminine than me (well, almost every one else is), but that was just too gross. What was even worse was that he was wearing white linen pants with a white man-thong that showed when he bent down to take a chocolate by the pay-point.
Urgh, I deliberately stood behind him in the hope that he would say something in a manner that would confirm my suspicions about him being gay!!!!! "F*ck me, ...... slowly", was what came out of my mouth - in a low, whispery tone, the man turned around and said: "Ooh, darling I prefer it being given to me". For a second I thought I have heard wrong and given the fact that my mind is in slow-mode after 16h30, it only registered while driving back to my place.
Now men, tell me; how the hell do you go from being a normal man with all of that to being a person that lives two lives. One = straight loving husband and father and the other = a gay man. I know it is becoming normal these day but I still cannot get that in my mind. Someone make me understand, I know I have dated a man who told me 7 months down the line that he was shagging men (reason why he never brought the sex issue during our "relationship") and that he wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon as he was getting a lot of benefits in the process.
Right, I was young then and had no thoughts of settling down and having kids and a proper home. Now I am wondering if one will ever find a normal man when so many of them are choosing to get into same-sex relationships. There was a time I dated a woman for a whole year and even with that I still knew that it is something I definitely wouldn't want to do for the rest of my life. It doesn't make sense!
Madoda nashiya ubudoda benu nje, kwenzenjani?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awuleth' uMshini Wami, khuluma silalele, "