3/9/09

The Machine Gun is back!!!!!!


Jacob I have loved - Ngimthandile Umsholozi


Awesome God has done it. I have dared record the Zuma DVD. In this message I challenge the Congress of the People to explain the difference between Lekota/Mbeki and Cain and also try seperate Zuma and Abel.


The controversial DVD comes in the form of a TV (MegaMak TV) interview, where Modise takes me to task on the political front. I unleash a teaser on the many types of people to avoid if you don't want to be charged with rape, corruption and others, just like Msholozi.


I want to make it clear that this is not a marketing thing, I would have loved for you to watch the DVD even if it wasn't mine. No wonder it sells for an affordable R40. That's just four quarts of beer. You can sacrifice.


Holla at NtateJModise on 073-078-2319 and grab a copy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awuleth' uMshini Wami, khuluma silalele, "